PLEASE READ ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION THOROUGHLY and be sure that you fulfil ALL the requirements established by law, to avoid any delay in the process.
Passengers in TRANSIT to other destinations, who stay in the premises of the Argentine International Airport for less than 06 hs, are not required to have a visa stamped on their passport.
- You must apply for a visa at the Consulate of the Argentine Republic in Mumbai, India, if your place of habitual residence is in Maharashtra and Karnataka. (Consulate address: Chander Mukhi Building, 10th Floor "A", Nariman Point, Mumbai, 400 021, Republic of India. Tel: (+91)22 2287 1381/82/83 Fax: (+91) 22 2202 4746). Web: www.cgmum.mrecic.gov.ar)
- All visa requests from residents of India residing in a place other than mentioned above must apply at the Consular Section of the Embassy of the Argentine Republic in New Delhi, India (Address: F-3/3 Vasant Vihar, New Delhi 110057, India. Tel: (00 91) 11 - 4078 1900. Fax: (0091) 11 - 40781901). Web: www.eindi.mrecic.gov.ar)
- The Visas Department is open Monday to Friday, from 09.30 to 10.30 am (for Verification of Documents) untill 12:00pm (for submission/collection of visa applications). The Consulate is closed on Argentine and Indian holidays.
- Visa applications are generally processed within 3 business days. However, this time frame varies depending on the type of visa requested.
- The intermediation of agents is NOT compulsory to perform paperwork and proceedings in this Consulate.
- Applications should be presented at least 3 (three) weeks before the expected date of travel
- Visa application forms must be duly signed and filled in. Handwritten forms should be filled in with (BLUE INK) and accompanied by all the required documentation will be accepted.
Kindly note that visa applications with incomplete documentation will be rejected.
- A separate visa application form is required for each traveller, regardless of age.
One recent passport size photograph must be pasted on the application form.
- Intentionally submitting false information either on the visa application form itself or during the visa interview can lead to a finding of a permanent ineligibility. Never sign the application you are submitting without reviewing it first for accuracy, if you have had help filling it out.
- All documents must be presented in original (no photocopies or faxes will be accepted), and translated into Spanish.
Please note that all translations must be adequate and done by professionals.
- Kindly note that you are strongly advised not to make travel arrangements until you receive your passport with the stamped visa.
- After submitting the required documents, visa applicants will be called to come in person for a personal interview with a consular officer. This interview is mandatory by law and admits no exceptions.
For MINORS : They require an authorization from both the parents and the parents should accompany them at the time of the personal interview.
- Visa fees (if applicable) should be paid only after having been informed of visa approval by the visa officer, who will also indicate where the bank deposit should be made. DEPOSITS are made in Indian Rupees at the conversion rate of the day (as per Consular Units decided by the Consulate)
- In accordance with the relevant law of the Argentine Republic and the international practice, please note that the Consul is entitled to refuse the visa request.
- Please write to the Consular Section at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information on visas not covered in the following sections.